The links provided have useful information for seniors, their families, and caregivers. Please click on the name of the organization to be connected to the full website.
- Coastal Companion Care is a proud member of the Southport - Oak Island Area Chamber of Commerce
- The American Health Assistance Foundation (AHAF) funds research, seeking cures for Alzheimer's disease, age-related macular degeneration and glaucoma. AHAF provides information about risks, preventative lifestyles, treatments and coping strategies.
- The National Institutes of Health provides seniors with a range of information on topics like bone health, nutrition, exercise and more.
- The National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4a) is the leading voice on aging issues for Area Agencies on Aging and a champion for Title VI Native American aging programs.
- This educational website promotes interaction between the public and healthcare providers.
- This site is full of the latest news topics on senior health issues as well as reference materials, prevention and screening resources.
- Whether you're looking for government links to health resources, volunteering opportunities or retirement you'll find them here.
- Families of loved ones who suffer from Alzheimer's disease will find helpful information from this national organization.
- American Association of Retired Persons is America's leading advocacy and informational source for older adults.