Free in-home Assessment
Trustworthy senior care begins for your loved one in our first moment of contact. Coastal Companion Care provides a free in-home assessment to gain a full understanding of your older family member and to describe our services to you. It is our goal to create an individualized plan of care that allows your older family member to maximize independence, safety and well-being in the comforts of home.
During the free in-home assessment, you and your family members will discuss many topics with a Coastal Companion Care RN.
- Your concerns about your older family member and reasons for seeking senior care
- Description of your ideal in-home caregiver
- Primary health needs – medication, diet, exercise, physical and emotional issues
- Daily routines and your schedule requirements for provision of care
- Transportation needs and desired outings such as restaurant dining, church, classes, shopping, medical commitments, community events, out-of-state travel
- Home safety and accident prevention
- The vast array of services available through Coastal Companion Care and the cost of services
The free in-home assessment in no way obligates you to use the services of Coastal Companion Care. We provide information, expertise and support to help you make the best possible decision for your family.