Coastal Companion Care is a local and privately owned non-medical home care provider serving Southport and Wilmington, North Carolina since 2005. We are a State Licensed Home Care Agency through the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. Our services range from personal care, companion care, transitional care, and sitter services. We provide personalized assistance and support with activities of daily living, companionship, preparing meals, light housekeeping and transportation ranging from doctor appointments, errands, dining, community involvement, and much more. Our services range from 4 hours up to 24 hours a day, in the comfort of your own home.
Rooted in the community of Southport, St. James and Brunswick County, it has been Coastal Companion Care's mission over the past 18 years to make it possible for seniors to live confidently and independently in their homes. Coastal Companion Care is unique in that we have 2 convenient locations in the Cape Fear area. Our Southport office services from Leland to Calabash, including Southport, St. James, Bolivia, Supply, Shallotte, Ocean Isle Beach, Calabash and Carolina Shores. Our Wilmington location services from Leland to Hampstead, including Carolina Beach, Myrtle Grove, Masonboro, Wrightsville Beach, Ogden, Mayfaire, Porters Neck, Murraysville, and Hampstead.
Coastal Companion Care Highlights:
- 45% of our caregiving team have been with Coastal for over 3 years.
- Our caregiving team's average tenure with Coastal is over 3 years.
- Collectively our office team has over 125 years of combined "Home Care Industry" experience.
- Collectively our office team has over 90 years of tenure working at Coastal Companion Care (averaging 7 years of CCC tenure per employee).
- We have been providing senior home care services to Brunswick, New Hanover and the surrounding counties for 18 years.
- 2 convenient locations in Southport and Wilmington, NC.
- WWAY This is the Place - Viewer Choice Awards nominee and runner up 3 of the past 4 years.
Locations We Serve
Southport, Oak Island, St. James, Bolivia, Ocean Isle Beach, Holden Beach, Sunset Beach, Shallotte, Calabash and Bald Head Island
New Hanover County
Wilmington, Porters Neck, Mayfaire, Ogden, Wrightsville Beach, Murraysville, Masonboro, Myrtle Grove and Carolina Beach
Lake Waccamaw and Whiteville