Locations: Wilmington, Southport and Shallotte
Coastal Companion Care is one of the largest, most experienced, local and privately owned home care providers, serving the Cape Fear area since 2005. We are a State Licensed Home Care Agency through the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
Our services include personal care and assistance with activities of daily living (ADL'S), companion care, transitional care, and sitter services. We also provide support with preparing meals, light housekeeping (IADL'S) and transportation ranging from doctor appointments, errands, dining, community involvement, and much more. Our services range from 4 hours up to 24 hours a day, in the comfort of your own home.
Rooted in the communities of Southport, Oak Island, St. James and Brunswick County, it has been Coastal Companion Care's mission over the past 18 years to make it possible for seniors to live confidently and independently in their homes.
Coastal Companion Care is unique in that we have 3 convenient locations in the Cape Fear area. Our Southport and Shallotte locations cover all of Brunswick County, and our Wilmington location covers all of New Hanover and Pender County.
Our Southport location services from Leland to Calabash, including Southport, Oak Island, St. James, Bald Head Island, Bolivia, Supply, Shallotte, Ocean Isle Beach, Calabash and Carolina Shores. Our Wilmington location services from Leland to Hampstead, including Carolina Beach, Myrtle Grove, Masonboro, Wrightsville Beach, Ogden, Mayfaire, Porters Neck, Murraysville, and Hampstead.
Now with a convenient location in Shallotte to better serve the needs of southwestern Brunswick County and Columbus County, including Shallotte, Ocean Isle Beach, Calabash, Carolina Shores, Ash, Holden Beach, Sunset Beach, Whiteville, Lake Waccamaw and Tabor City.
Coastal Companion Care Highlights:
- 45% of our caregiving team have been with Coastal for over 3 years.
- Our caregiving team's average tenure with Coastal is over 3 years.
- Collectively our office team has over 125 years of combined "Home Care Industry" experience.
- Collectively our office team has over 90 years of tenure working at Coastal Companion Care (averaging 7 years of CCC tenure per employee).
- We have been providing senior home care services to Brunswick, New Hanover and the surrounding counties for 18 years.
- 2 convenient locations in Southport and Wilmington, NC.
- WWAY This is the Place - Viewer Choice Awards nominee and runner up 3 times.
Locations We Serve
Southport, Oak Island, St. James, Bald Head Island, Bolivia, Ocean Isle Beach, Holden Beach, Sunset Beach, Shallotte, Calabash, Carolina Shores, and Ash
New Hanover County
Wilmington, Porters Neck, Mayfaire, Ogden, Wrightsville Beach, Murraysville, Masonboro, Myrtle Grove and Carolina Beach
Lake Waccamaw, Whiteville and Tabor City