Competitive Pay * Flexible Schedules * Transportation Reimbursement * Personalization * Recognition * Experience
Coastal Companion Care is looking for compassionate, dedicated caregivers throughout Southeastern North Carolina. We are looking for both experienced professional caregivers and caring individuals with personal experience, that are inspired to provide compassionate care for others.
Our mission is to make it possible for individuals to live confidently and independently in their homes. We choose to make a positive difference in the lives of the individuals and families we serve.
Coastal Companion Care is a local and privately owned non-medical home care provider covering Southeastern North Carolina since 2005. Our services range from non-medical home care, transitional care and sitter services.
We are dedicated to helping our clients "Live Well at Home"
As a Coastal Companion Care team member you may be assisting our clients with the following:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal care
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- 57% of our internal office team started as caregivers for Coastal Companion Care.
- 45% of our caregivers have been part of Coastal for over 3 years.
- 60%+ Retention rate amongst our caregiving team each year for the past 6 years.
- The average tenure of a CCC caregiver is 3+ years.